Saturday, March 24, 2018

Chibi Girl with Bunny Ears in a Glass Dome


Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina
I´m back with some special for you. On my Blog you can find more photos and details.
Today I would like to remind you of our Blog Challenge and I decorated a glass dome with an sweet image. It is Chibi Girl with Bunny Ears #176
And you know ... Use my code to get 10% off your purchase in the Etsy Shop.

DTTINA10



The soil, the heart and the skulls I have made of salt dough and
dyed after drying with acrylic paints.
Unfortunately, the salt dough is not very well done and a small skull is crumbled.


Because of Easter there is also a little yellow egg with feather and a
tiny little mouse sneaked under the dome, too.


 I have put the label together from a vintage cinema ticket myself.
Oh yes, the whole thing is lit with 1 LED.


And now I hope you find the way to our Blog Challenge


See you soon....


Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.




No comments:

Post a Comment