Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fight Cancer Like A Girl | Oddball Guest Designer Laurie Quick

Hey there Oddballs, Lizzy here.......

As a cancer survivor myself (33 years omg I feel old typing that lol).......  I am thrilled to bring you 3 beautifully pink "breast cancer awareness" cards created using 3 Oddball Stamp images by our Guest Designer & Breast Cancer Survivor herself......... Laurie Quick!

The images that Laurie chose to work with were not designed specifically for Breast Cancer awareness however you wouldn't know it by looking at these gorgeous cards.   

Laurie really took them to the next level adding in pink ribbon tattoos and pink bras, scroll down to check them out...

I absolutely adore the pink feathers & the ATC card above created with Oddball Img#295 Jessica B. GigglesJessica sports the pink ribbon tattoo to match her pink hair, panties and stockings.  A perfect representative for Breast cancer awareness if you ask me!  


On the ATC card above Laurie used Oddball Img#166 Ivy Peek A Boo Burlesque Girl  adding in the pink bra and pink ribbon tattoo on her shoulder matching her pink hair perfectly.


Finally for the 3rd and last ATC card Laurie used Oddball Img#187 Felicity Boxer/Fighter  and it was a match made in boxer heaven, if I do say so myself!  😉   I loved seeing Felicity with her pink hair and boxing gloves!   Fabulous! 

I asked Laurie about her battle with breast cancer and she had this to say....


  I couldn't agree more! 💝
~Lizzy

PS.... Don't miss out on our Valentines Day Sale happening now!  

(select Valentine themed images have been marked down by 15% , NO CODE necessary, Offer Valid thru til FEB.13th '18)
valentine sale

1 comment: